Tuesday, June 29, 2010

Every single day... .

..we are using these oils.. when i say every single day I am not exaggerating not for one minute. We use lavender for sunburns. Melaluca for acne. Lemon for building immunity. Frankincense/lavender for eczema. Deep blue for sore muscles. I am excited to share the many uses of these oils and how they have made a difference in our home and how they can make a difference in yours.

This is a picture of three of my kiddos.. forgot to put sunscreen on. I put lavender on the one in the middle. The other two.. aloe. We love lavender. The next day our lavender girl was ready to run and play in the sun. Our aloe boys wanted to stay inside. Lesson for mom.. SUNCREEN.. . and if I happen to forget.. LAVENDER for everyone.
*There's an oil for that*

No comments:

Post a Comment