Sunday, June 20, 2010

I usually take 2 claritin a day. Since using the oils I have not taken a single one and I have never felt better.
~Sarah

I used to get horrible hot flashes. They are HORRIBLE! Since using whisper and peppermint I am like a new woman. Can't live without doTERRA!
-Jess

My little boy regularly gets cold sores (about once a month). It breaks my mom heart to see them take over his little face.. they are horrible to look at and they are very painful for him. We starting using doterra essential oils at the start of his last cold sore and it never reared it's ugly head. It was gone in less than a week. No prescription had that kind of result. Makes my mommy heart smile. Love these oils!!
-Shaun

After being out in the sun all day, I got a pretty awful sunburn. I put a little lavender on and the next day I had a tan.
~Lori